STEAM CLEANING WOOD FLOORS. STEAM CLEANING
Steam cleaning wood floors. Cleaning canine teeth. Help me clean my house
Steam Cleaning Wood Floors
- Steam Cleaning involves using steam for cleaning. Its uses include domestic applications in cleaning carpets, and industrial uses in removing grease and dirt from engines.
- (Steam-cleaner) Vapor steam cleaners or steam vapor systems are cleaning appliances or devices that use steam to quickly dry, clean, and sanitize inanimate surfaces. Often the process is effective enough to disinfect or even sterilize the surfaces.
- The cleaning method in which the detergent solution is forced through jets under high pressure into the carpet pile and immediately removed along with loose and emulsified soil though a wet vacuum. The vacuum head and jets are usually mounted on the same piece of equipment.
- (Wood flooring) Wood flooring is any product manufactured from timber that is designed for use as flooring, either structural or aesthetic. Bamboo flooring is often considered a wood floor, although it is made from a grass (bamboo) rather than a timber.
The Stanley Hotel is a 138-room Georgian hotel in Estes Park, Colorado. Located at the base of Rocky Mountain National Park, it was built in 1909 by Freelan O. Stanley of Stanley Steamer (the first steam engine automobile maker).
The Stanley has hosted many famous guests, including Unsinkable Molly Brown, John Philip Sousa, Theodore Roosevelt, the Emperor and Empress of Japan, and a variety of Hollywood personalities. The Stanley Hotel also hosted Stephen King, inspiring him to write The Shining. Contrary to information sometimes published King was living in Boulder at the time and did not actually write the novel at the hotel. Parts of the mini-series version of The Shining were filmed there, although it was not used for Kubrick's cinematic version.
The Stanley Hotel shows the uncut R-rated version of Stanley Kubrick's The Shining on a continuous loop on Channel 60 on guest room televisions, alternating it with the ABC miniseries version of The Shining.
In addition to its regular guests, the hotel is reported to play host to a number of otherworldly visitors. The most notable is F.O. Stanley himself who is most often seen in the lobby and the Billiard Room, which was his favorite room when he was still alive. On one such occasion, he was said to have appeared during a tour group’s visit to the Billiard Room, materializing behind a member of the tour. Bartenders at the old hotel also report having seen F.O. stroll through the bar, disappearing when they try to cut him off at the kitchen.
Flora Stanley purportedly haunts the hotel as well, continuing to entertain guests with her piano playing in the Music room. Employees and guests have reported hearing music coming from the room, and when they take a peek into the room they can see the piano keys moving. However, as soon as someone walks across the thresh-hold to investigate further, the music stops and no more movement can be seen upon the keys of the piano.
Cleaning crews report having heard many strange noises coming from room 418, as well as seeing impressions on the bed when the room has been empty. Guests often report they hear children playing in the hallway at night. One couple reportedly checked out of the hotel very early in the morning, complaining that the children in the hallway kept them up all night. However, there were no children booked in the hotel at the time.
In 2002, a guest reportedly recorded a ghostly man wearing a cowboy hat and a mustache staring out of the window of room 408. The image stood in the window for a few minutes then fades to the left of the window. Upon questioning the front desk about the odd image, the employee explained that nobody was checked into that room that evening and nobody could have stood in that window since it was above the bathroom sink and the "fading" direction would have taken the person through the wall.
In 2006, a guest attending her sister's wedding (held in the Music Room) had an unearthly and unexplained encounter. During the wedding reception, she went upstairs to the Bride and Groom's suite and -- as a joke -- wrote "REDRUM" on the bathroom mirror in lipstick. Returning downstairs, walking down the grand staircase leading to the lobby, she felt a distinct shove on her lower back, lost her footing, and fell eight steps landing face down on the wood floor below. After being helped to her feet, she looked behind her to see who did it, and no one was there. Members of a tour group in the lobby who witnessed her fall also saw no one behind her on the staircase.
Margot Lemon can fly. She first became aware of this talent when, at nine years old, she fell from a tall wagon and instead of hitting the ground she extended her arms and swooped up into the sky.
Twenty years ago Margot’s best friend Toby, who shares the same birthday, disappeared from Colorido the day they turned sixteen. While they were cleaning up after the raucous celebration, she saw him walk into the woods behind his home. And that was the last time she saw Toby.
Since then, every night before bed she flies over Colorido with hopes of finding him. Leaping from a second-floor window a sharp clap can be heard as time and space split apart. Slipping into the little gap that this drift causes, she sees everything in blue, hears everything in green. Sees a sky filled with words. She takes them to be clues pointing the way to Toby. The phrase ELITE CAPTIVE drifts out of a volcano like steam. She hears a violinist practicing scales. She flies toward the words just as they change to GROUND WATER.
On Tuesdays, Margot volunteers alongside Matilda Gutierrez, Juanita Bitani, and Loina Voigtlander in the colony of banished albinos in the San Ignacio district. William, the colony’s leader and a self-described seer, has promised to tell Margot what has become of Toby only when albinos are once again allowed into Colorido.
Drawing no longer available.
how to clean dust
norton clean up tool
5s cleaning schedule
how to clean discolored plastic
cleaning sterling silver with baking soda
clean your windows registry
clean eating for kids
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:clean brass jewelry
Welcome to FC2!
- CLEAN BRASS JEWELRY. CLEAN BRASS (10/24)
- CLEAN FIBERGLASS SHOWER PAN. CLEAN FIBERGLASS (10/24)
- CLEAN THE INSIDE OF MY CAR : OF MY CAR (10/24)
- CLEANING UPHOLSTERY IN CAR - CLEANING UPHOLSTERY (10/24)
- FREE CLEANING TOOLS. CLEANING TOOLS (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN A TOILET BRUSH. A TOILET BRUSH (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN DIRTY BLINDS - CLEAN DIRTY BLINDS (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN FISH TANK GLASS : FISH TANK GLASS (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN STAINED GLASS - HOW TO CLEAN (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN THE KEYBOARD. CLEAN THE KEYBOARD (10/24)
- RESIDENTIAL CLEANING CONTRACT - CLEANING CONTRACT (10/24)
- SIMPLE AND CLEAN KINGDOM HEARTS 1 THEME SONG - HEARTS 1 THEM (10/24)
- SIMPLE CLEAN REMIX. CLEAN REMIX (10/24)
- STEAM CLEANING WOOD FLOORS. STEAM CLEANING (10/24)
- SUNSHINE CLEANING INTERVIEW - SUNSHINE CLEANING (10/24)
- SUNSHINE CLEANING RELEASE : SUNSHINE CLEANING (10/24)
- SUNSHINE CLEANING TRAILER SONG - TRAILER SONG (10/24)
- WHAT CLEANS MOLD - CLEANS MOLD (10/24)