Sunshine Cleaning Release : The Clean Compilation
Sunshine Cleaning Release
- Sunshine Cleaning is a 2009 dramedy film starring Amy Adams and Emily Blunt. Directed by Christine Jeffs and written by Megan Holley, the film premiered at the 2008 Sundance Film Festival on January 18, 2008.
- Allow (something) to move, act, or flow freely
- let go of: release, as from one's grip; "Let go of the door handle, please!"; "relinquish your grip on the rope--you won't fall"
- merchandise issued for sale or public showing (especially a record or film); "a new release from the London Symphony Orchestra"
- Remove restrictions or obligations from (someone or something) so that they become available for other activity
- Allow or enable to escape from confinement; set free
- free: grant freedom to; free from confinement
From the author of Paradise Rules comes a story about an alluring woman-who learns that to understand desire, you have to let it run wild.
Genny loved her husband Max, but he lacked the sexual charge that was instead ignited by his business partner, Sean. Ruggedly handsome, Sean had a heart-stopping smile that made Genny weak. The more time they spent together, the stronger the attraction between them became. Then her husband offered to share her with Sean for one intoxicating night...
That night in the company penthouse, Max and Sean showed Genny the heights of ecstasy. But it was Sean who touched her very spirit, and one-onone, they were red hot. But as Genny learns, there's a price to pay for such impulsive pleasure. What began as a night of forbidden desire spirals into a whirlpool of murder, sensual submission, secrets, and a scorching passion that threatens to consume everyone it touches.
Top Seeds in Full Swing on Day One of ASP4-Star Protest Vendee Pro
La Sauzaie(Thursday, April 21, 2011) –The opening day of the Protest Vendee Pro an Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) sanctioned event saw the Top Seeds step into top gear as Round One and six heats of Round Two were held in rippable 3-4ft peaks at the main event site of La Sauzaie.
The huge Easter weekend tides forced a break to proceedings after the completion of Round One early this morning to allow for the afternoon push of the incoming tide. Surfers took full advantage of the clean high-performance conditions and pushed the level of surfing to its limits.
Two-time and defending Protest Vendee Pro Champion Joan Duru (Ondres, FRA) 22, advanced through to Round Three with a solid performance in his first appearance at this year’s Protest Vendee Pro. Duru got off the mark in the opening minutes of his 25-minute clash with a series of power-house backhand turns on a clean peak to claim a 7.17 out of 10 and lead the heat from start to finish.
“It’s good to start off the heat with a seven because after you can control the heat a little better. The tide is coming in now so it is a lot better than this morning for sure but the sets were changing. One would come in from the left and then another from the right so we had to move to find the good ones but I enjoyed myself out there and it was a good call to wait for this afternoon.”
Duru faced a stacked opening encounter that included current Asp European Champion and good friend Marc Lacomare (Hossegor, FRA) 19, who failed to make his entry on time and surfed from the first Round of competition, as well as young Portuguese promise Vasco Ribeiro and Australian Perth Standlick. However it was Lacomare who had the better of the consistent sets pushing in to overcome a late charge from Standlick and the always dangerous Ribeiro.
“Mark (Lacomare) forgot to do his entry,” explained Duru. “He got through this morning and we had the heat together which was different in the second round for us. It was a tough heat but because I got a good start it made it easier and in the end we both got through.”
Brent Dorrington (Gold Coast, AUS) 24, fresh from last week’s victory in Scotland, kept his form rolling with a mix of powerful carves and vertical turns to claim the highest single wave score a 7.67 out of 10 and win the heat ahead of young up-and-coming Portuguese junior Filipe Jervis.
Jervis 20, who led early in the heat, opened his account with a solid 6.67, led early and kept his head to find his back-up score and a pass into the next Round along with Dorrington.
“When I looked at the heat list the first time,” began Jervis. “I saw I was up against Brent Dorrington who just won the 6-Star in Scotland and the other guys are also good surfers I knew I had to focus on my surfing and catch the good waves and it happened.”
“I went looking for the lefts out there because it is my stronger surfing and I found two not too bad waves and I got through. This wave with the high tide is such a good wave and you can choose between the left and the right so I hope tomorrow there are going to be good waves and I am stoked to be in the next round.”
Chris Friend (Sunshine Coast, AUS) 20, relied on a combination of strong forehand smashes and flowing carves to amass a combined two-wave heat total of 14.70 out of 20 to advance in his debut heat at the Protest Vendee Pro.
“I surprised myself actually because I went out thinking to get a couple of scores and build on that but I got out there and the waves were fun with good sections and a lot of scoring potencial.”
Friend suffered a serious ankle injury late last year and has only started to make a slow come back to the top level of competitive surfing this season. A first timer to Vendee the young natural footer was surprised at the changes in conditions with the tides and the true ambiance of the French way of life.
“I have never been in this part of France before and the town is so beautiful that I am just amazed at it. It is crazy how tidal it is on this break. I was planning on riding a 5’6” because how small it looked when I first came down to look at it. Then the tide came in and before you know it there are 3ft waves out there so it is a lot different from the waves we get at home for sure.”
Gordan Fontaine (Brittany, FRA) 21, rose to the occasion performing turns and carves in the critical sections of the La Sauzaie peak to secure a heat total of 14.17 and hopes to shrug off his nerves and go on to make a result in the Protest Vendee Pro.
“Usually I go into my second heat and I am sometimes not sure if I should be here or not so I will try and go with no pressure this time and try and surf as I did in this first heat.”
“I have been coming here for a few years and the French Cup events,” continued Fontaine. “I have been competing on this wave for a long time and I usually get good scores in my heats but in the free-surfs I
Honolulu - Sailing without captain!? (2009)
A trip to Hawaii in 2009
The is a marina next to the hotel I stayed and the water there is unexpectedly clean and clear.
Wireless flash was applied to the boat in order to "freeze" the floating boat out of the multi-second exposure. It is NOT an HDR image and was captured in Honolulu.
(Nikon D700 with AF 14-24mm lens at 17mm, ISO800, 2.5 sec at f/2.8, mirror lock up, cable release, exposure delay mode on, with flash, no filter, tripod)
metals cleaning plate
kiwi carpet cleaning service
car seat cleaning
clean my gutters
dry clean cost
house cleaning business license
how to clean your office
| HOME |
Author:clean brass jewelry
Welcome to FC2!
- CLEAN BRASS JEWELRY. CLEAN BRASS (10/24)
- CLEAN FIBERGLASS SHOWER PAN. CLEAN FIBERGLASS (10/24)
- CLEAN THE INSIDE OF MY CAR : OF MY CAR (10/24)
- CLEANING UPHOLSTERY IN CAR - CLEANING UPHOLSTERY (10/24)
- FREE CLEANING TOOLS. CLEANING TOOLS (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN A TOILET BRUSH. A TOILET BRUSH (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN DIRTY BLINDS - CLEAN DIRTY BLINDS (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN FISH TANK GLASS : FISH TANK GLASS (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN STAINED GLASS - HOW TO CLEAN (10/24)
- HOW TO CLEAN THE KEYBOARD. CLEAN THE KEYBOARD (10/24)
- RESIDENTIAL CLEANING CONTRACT - CLEANING CONTRACT (10/24)
- SIMPLE AND CLEAN KINGDOM HEARTS 1 THEME SONG - HEARTS 1 THEM (10/24)
- SIMPLE CLEAN REMIX. CLEAN REMIX (10/24)
- STEAM CLEANING WOOD FLOORS. STEAM CLEANING (10/24)
- SUNSHINE CLEANING INTERVIEW - SUNSHINE CLEANING (10/24)
- SUNSHINE CLEANING RELEASE : SUNSHINE CLEANING (10/24)
- SUNSHINE CLEANING TRAILER SONG - TRAILER SONG (10/24)
- WHAT CLEANS MOLD - CLEANS MOLD (10/24)